Visit the Kongeaamuseum and learn more about the fascinating history of Vamdrup and the surrounding area.
The city's history is told at a permanent exhibition at the museum, which includes exhibitions throughout the state border and the earlier customs borders between Jutland and Schleswig. The museum has both permanent and temporary exhibits.
- Vamdrup border station anno 1920
(one of Denmark's largest model railways)
- Stationmaster's office
- Stationmaster's living room
- Great-grandmothers school room
- Great-grandmothers kitchen
- Great-grandmothers weaving room
- Occupation Period 1940-1945